Monday, October 17

Hi Guys!

My name is Maggie Hoogeveen and I am a Junior here at Fisher. I am also a Nursing major and I just started my first semester of clinical which is super exciting!! I am really excited to be blogging to you guys this year and filling you in on all the fun stuff there is to do at Fisher and what it is like being a Fisher student. There are a lot of clubs and activities on campus that I would recommend everyone participate in. Personally, I am a proud RA of Keough Hall and I am a Student Ambassador. I love being an RA and though it is a lot of work it is really fun and I have enjoyed every second of it so far. Like I said, I am also a Student Ambassador which is a fun job as well! This job allows me to be blogging to you guys and I am the person who gives you guys your tours. I like being able to meet prospective students and giving them all the information I can about Fisher. I really hope that my blogs are helpful to you guys and if you have any questions feel free to comment on my blog or contact Admissions! We would be more than willing to answer any of your questions :) I hope you all have a great week!

-Maggie

No comments: