Monday, October 17

I love Saint John Fisher College! My name is Samantha and I am a Freshman at Fisher. I couldn't have made a better choice of where to study chemistry. There are so many options and paths to take at Fisher and I feel like I am on the right track by being here, not only academically. I've been here for about a month and a half and I have already had the opportunity to join so many groups, meet so many people, and have a lot of fun. I live in Haffey Hall in a triple. Many people are scared of living in a triple but I love it, that's one more friend right away! I share a bathroom with my RA who is awesome and so easy to talk to about anything, a problem or just about my experience at Fisher so far. I was elected a representative of Haffey which makes me a part of RSA (Resident Student Association) and that has enabled me to meet people on other floors of Haffey and in other dorms! My love for music has enabled me to join the pit band for the upcoming FisherPlayers musical, Urinetown, and gives me an awesome opportunity to play music. Finally, there is always something going on at Fisher; never a dull moment. Tonight is Let's Get Twisted where everyone will be playing Twister, Jenga, and Memory in Campus Center Mainstage. I think it will be a lot of fun and I've heard that a ton of people are going!

Now, time to finish my Bio homework before I "get twisted." Bye!

No comments: