Tuesday, November 22

Hello Everyone!

“I’m comin’ home, I’m comin’ home, tell the world that I’m comin’ home!” YAYYYYY!!! Today is the day I head back to good ole’ Stillwater , NY. I have never been more excited to see my family. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I am looking forward to seeing and spending time with my family.

Because I was an Orientation Team leader, and because of RSA I have been at Fisher since August! I love it here don’t get me wrong, but I am excited to have a few days at home. Think “breaks” are actually breaks from doing work? Wrong-o! I have a huge duffle bag filled to the rim with schoolwork to do. Hopefully I will be able to complete a decent chunk of that work because you know what happens when we get back don’t you? It is the mad dash to final exams!!! Ahhhhhhh!

Hope everyone has a lovely holiday & I will talk to you all soon!

Much Love,

Maris

No comments: