Tuesday, November 22

Hi everyone,

This past week was very busy. I had a lot of work to finish up before we go on Thanksgiving break! On Wednesday I had a program in the residence hall called, Roommate Rumble, where pairs of roommates answered questions about each other to win a grand prize. It was a lot of fun, a lot of people were shocked to know how much they knew about each other.

On Thursday my friends and I went to see the new Twilight movie premier at the local cinema, the Pittsford Plaza. This is a great place to go with friends because it is close to Fisher and with a student id it's only $7.

On Friday I went to a Hindu temple for one of my classes. It was a great experience and something that I had not done before. Every semester there usually is a trip to some sort of religious site, and there is always a fairly good turnout.

This weekend I saw Fisher's musical "Urinetown". It was really good. Fisher Players is a big club on campus and is dedicated to performing so if that is of interest to you, I would recommend keeping them in mind!

After class today I am going home for Thanksgiving break. I'm really excited to go see my family!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Erin

No comments: