Thursday, November 10

Hello Everyone!

What a beautiful day it is here at Fisher! It is crazy to think that at home we got snow a couple weeks ago and it's still this nice here. Usually I get more snow at school than home. Ah well, the snow will come eventually so I am going to savor the fall weather. It's my favorite season so I am not complaining.

So yesterday was 100 days until the Teddi Dance for Love. If you do not know what it is, it is a fundraiser dance marathon for Camp Good Days. I didn't get to do it last year but this year I am definitely going to register. Everyone last year was talking about how much fun it was so this year I am not going to miss out. I can't wait to dance the night away!

So anyways, just four more weeks of classes for this semester. It is starting to get busy again with end of the semester projects and papers. My goal this year is to start them as early as possible so I do not feel the overwhelming stress that would come with procrastination haha. My countdown continues until Thanksgiving! Just two more weeks until the great food and time with my family! Ah I am getting excited just thinking about it!

Well thats all for now....so until next time....

* Kate :)

No comments: