Monday, November 21

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all had a great week and are as excited as I am for Thanksgiving break!! I have been at school since the end of August and have not had the chance to go home yet. I am an RA (Resident Assistant) so that makes it a little more difficult to go home and I also live near Albany so it takes me about 3.5 hours to get home. Being a Nursing major I am also very busy with school work and clinicals. I am in the hospital from 645AM - 4PM on Fridays so that also makes it very difficult to go home too. I really enjoy being at school with my friends and that is what has made it easier for me to be at school for this long without a break. At Fisher, there is always something to do to keep me busy so I rarely find myself bored. I am looking forward to going home because it will be a nice little break form schoolwork. I am very excited to see my family and my dogs!! Also, a family tradition that we have is to all get together and make gingerbread houses the day after Thanksgiving and I am really looking forward to that. My Grandpa's birthday is also usually the day after Thanksgiving so we celebrate that as well and it is really nice to have my whole family together. I also have a nursing test the week after Thanksgiving break so it will be nice to have my brother, who is a paramedic, help me study for it. I have 2 older brothers and we all go to different schools so I rarely see them so we are all looking forward to getting together. I really hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with your families and enjoy your break from school. I know I will enjoy every second of my break and I hope you all do too!!

-Maggie :)

No comments: