Tuesday, November 29

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I had a nice break from school and was able to meet up with friends from High School and take advantage of Black Friday Shopping. It was really nice being home and visiting with family, but I was definitely ready to get back to Fisher.

Now that I am back at school, we only have about 2 weeks left of school before exams start. It’s crazy to think that exams are almost here and the semester is almost over! With the end of the semester does come a lot of work though, I have a few papers to finish a take home exam, some presentations to work on, and then lots and lots of studying. I started doing some of it over break so I don’t think it will be too bad.

Other than that this week should be pretty exciting. I am going to my internship at Make-A-Wish on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am volunteering on Monday night at the Sojourner House in Rochester, a home for women and their children looking to get back on their feet. Other than that I have some club meetings this week and then just catching up with my friends after the break!

I hope you have a nice week!

- Erin

No comments: