Tuesday, November 8

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend!! Things are going pretty well for me. The beginning of next week is course registration so everyone on campus is busy planning their schedules and meeting with their advisors. I met with mine last week and it was very helpful to make sure that I was on track with my courses and I was able to ask him for some advice about what elective courses to take. I love having an Advisor because it really helps me to make sure I am on the right track for graduation and to know that there is someone else who is helping me to make sure you succeed.

Later on this week I am attending an information session for the Fisher MBA Program. Since I'm a Junior it's time for me to start thinking about grad school already, I can't believe it!!!! Well other than that this week should be pretty manageable. I am giving a presentation in my International Marketing class this week on a Vietnamese food that we want to try to market to the US, I'm really excited to see it all come together.

Have a nice week!

Erin

No comments: