Tuesday, November 1

Hi everyone!

This past week has been pretty busy and I think this week finally things look to be slowing down a bit, thank goodness! I’ve officially finished all of my midterms and now I’m just waiting on the grades for the tests. This past weekend, my friends and I dressed up for Halloween and had a lot of fun.



As part of a Service Learning Class I am in, I volunteer at the Sojourner House in downtown Rochester and for Halloween we had a surprise party for the kids. It was a ton of fun. If you have the opportunity to take a service learning class I would definitely recommend it!

I’m very excited for my internship tomorrow because we are meeting with a DiBella’s to talk about fundraising for Make-A-Wish! I really love being able to have an internship while at Fisher because it is helping me to see what I like and where I want my career to take me.

Have a great week!

Erin

No comments: