Tuesday, November 15

Hi everyone,

This past week has been very busy! At the end of last week I went to an Information Session about the MBA Program at Fisher and learned a lot about the program requirements and the business school in general. Did you know we are AACSB accredited? This means that the Bittner School of Business is among the top ranking business schools!!

This weekend was fun, on Saturday I was at Open House and for those of you that came I hope you enjoyed yourselves. My friends and I went to see a movie at the Pittsford Plaza which is about 5 minutes away from campus. There is a movie theater, Wegmans, restaurants, and tons of shops so there is a lot to do close by.

The rest of this week is busy with getting ready to go home for Thanksgiving break so I have a lot of homework I am finishing up! Oh, and I forgot to mention all the events happening on campus this week. Just to name a few, there was a Super Smash Bros Video Game Tournament, we have Colleges Against Cancer's VIP Kick Off, and a fundraiser at a local restuarant for the class of 2013.

Well I hope you have a great week!

Erin

No comments: