Saturday, November 5

Howdy!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! This week was actually a pretty low-key week for once, meaning that I did not have any major tests or projects due. It was nice and relaxing I actually got to watch t.v. for a little while :) Next week is not going to be like that though, I have two huge tests on Thursday so I’ll be studying for them this weekend. I really am just procrastinating on studying though.

Right now I am blogging from home because my Mom and Dad asked me to come home for dinner tonight! It’s always nice to be home for a day or two to see my family and sleep in my own bed! I don’t remember the last time I came home so I am happy about it. I’m not staying here for the entire weekend though because tomorrow I am being filmed for part of a Fisher commercial that is being made to air. I think that should be exciting! They sent out an e-mail, I went and got my picture taken, and then got a call back that said I was chosen to be in it! Cool right?! I’m not sure what I’ll be saying/doing yet but I’ll be sure to let you know. Fisher always has fun little opportunities like this for students so be ready to take part in them!!!!

Talk to ya next week!

Amanda

P.S. Here is a picture of our Minion costumes in Keough Hall (our residence hall).



No comments: