Thursday, November 17

Tonight is the premiere of our school's musical Urinetown! It satirizes the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, bureaucracy, and corporate mismanagement through many comedic songs. Although this production is not as commonly known it has received much attention. Everyone should give it a try (just make sure you go to the bathroom beforehand!). BREAK A LEG CAST AND CREW!

This was the last week of classes before break! I know I’m really excited for a nice break to spend time with my family, friends from high school, and most importantly THE FOOD. The food here is awesome but you can’t blame a kid for wanting some home cooked Thanksgiving Day food.

This week was also the infamous registration week! So much checking and shifting to get the perfect schedule. I know I made my schedule so I don’t have to wake up until at least 10 am throughout the week. No more zombie me dragging my half-awake self to 8 am classes. CAN’T WAIT. I don’t have classes on Tuesdays either which isn’t too shabby if I do say so myself.

Good luck getting all your classes this week and have a great BREAK!

​​​CYA NEXT WEEK- ED

No comments: