Monday, December 5

Hello again!

We only have one week of classes left then a week of finals and our semester is over!! It’s crazy to think that we have almost finished an entire semester…college is flying by! And the weirdest part for me is that I am not coming back to Fisher next semester because I am going to London for the study abroad program. So much time waiting and the time is almost here to pack and leave!!! The thing that I am dreading is actually moving out of my dorm room right now. I’m going to miss my roommate and my friends so much L However, I know that keeping in touch is going to be easy with all the communication options we have. (aka Facebook and Skype!!) And I also have way too many things to pack up and bring home before I can leave! I always seem to have way too much to do and not enough time, I’m sure you all know this feeling.

Friday was an extremely busy day for me! I woke up early to go into work from 9am to 3pm. Then I had to rush back to Fisher for a group project meeting, which went very well! We met in the library and actually did most of the project in record time! After that my roommate and I went to the airport to pick up one of our best friends from Fisher who just got back from Italy. (She also did the study abroad program through Fisher) It was so exciting to finally see her after 4 months!! We basically tackled her and she was so surprised to see us! She had an amazing experience and it just makes me that much more excited to go to London! But after we picked her up we went back to her house and her parents made us a delicious dinner! We just ate, caught up and sat by the fire. It was a perfect night! But now it is time for bed because I am exhausted! Have a great weekend my friends!

-Amanda

No comments: