Friday, December 2

Welcome back to FISHER everyone! This week we resumed classes after Thanksgiving break. There was a lot of fun stuff going on this week to attend! For example there was Drag Bingo Tuesday night with a Drag Queen from downtown hosted by the Gay Straight Alliance. Another event coming up is the Day of Celebration which displays different cultures values coming up this Saturday the 3rd. You should all check out this event and learn about different types of people… plus if you are a freshman like me it will fulfill your diversity event requirement! Only 1 more week of classes and then it is finals week! I know I am kinda nervous myself but I plan on studying like CRAZY. Well I’m off to Pittsford Plaza tonight to shop for my secret Santa gift and hang out with my friends! Gotta love the shuttle! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

~Ed B.

No comments: