Thursday, December 1

Hey Everyone!

Well Thanksgiving is over and I hope everyone had a great one! The break was so nice to have. I went to my uncle's in Massachusetts for Thanksgiving dinner and went black friday shopping at the Lee outlets. There were such great deals. I am just about done Christmas shopping which is great!

This is basically always the busiest time of the semester for me but I am dealing with it well. I have made a list of things I need to do and in what order and it is helping a lot. I have already worked my way pretty far down the list and moving quickly. Now that it's finals time and I have already registered for my classes for next semester, I am actually pretty ready to start the new classes I will be starting in January. They all seem really interesting. Just a couple more weeks and I will be done with finals, then break, and then welcome back to new classes. I must admit, that's one of my favorite aspects about college. I love that the year is split in two and after Christmas break you come back for a fresh start. It makes it easier and less stressful. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good week!

Until next time....

*Kate :)

No comments: