Friday, December 9

HOLA!

This week is the week we have all been waiting for! The final week of classes before break! Everyone has been working so hard in all their classes, on all their exams and assignments it’s finally time for a break before spring semester starts. The only thing standing in our way of holiday freedom is our finals! I have my biology final Monday and my chemistry final on Saturday. I plan on going home in between and studying and getting to see my friends who are already home for good, in between! CAN’T WAIT. Tonight if you are looking for something fun to do go to the Blizzard Bash. It’s sorta the spring event of winter season. There will be lots of fun activities to do and it is hosted by the SGA. Everyone should go and check it out and take a sleigh ride or two. Might as well practice for the snowy season coming up!

Well I’m off to grease my sleigh for tonight!

~Ed B.

p.s. GOOD LUCK ON FINALS! STUDY HARD. WE CAN DO THIS.

No comments: