Thursday, January 19

Hello everyone!

It has been such a crazy week. I am still getting used to organizing my time this semester. It has been a busy time but it's been really good being the new president of Pre-Law Club and with mock trial.

Well this Saturday is my birthday and we also have an Open House so hopefully I have some fun families to make tours even more enjoyable :). It is really fun to do Open Houses because you get to see prospective students that you may see at Fisher in the future. I hope I see some of my blog readers at an Open House soon! After Open House I am going to Melting Pot restaurant and I have never been there before! I am pretty excited! Anyways, I hope everyone has a great week, can't wait to finish out this busy week! Until next time....

*Kate :)

No comments: