Monday, January 23

Hi guys!

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and had a great break, I know I did. I have been back at school for a little over 2 weeks now and it has been really hectic. I had to come back earlier than everyone else for RA training. I was here for 5 days without my residents or anyone in my building which was really weird. It was really quiet, so I got a jump start on planning my RA programs, but I was really happy when everyone came back. It was nice to be home for a couple weeks for the holidays, but I was happy to come back to school and see all my friends. Now that I am back into the swing of things with classes and clinical I have been super busy trying to get a jump start on all my homework and my RA work so I can have a little bit of free time. My weeks are pretty busy with school work. I also had Open House this weekend which went really well! Thank you to everyone who came! I hope you all found the Open House informative and helpful in making your college decision. If any of your questions didn’t get answered feel free to contact the Admissions Office and they can answer any questions you might have. Have a great week!!

Maggie

No comments: