Thursday, February 9

Hello Everyone!

So last weekend's Mock Trial Invitational went well. We went against Buffalo State, Penn State, University of Rochester, and Ithaca. It was really good practice for the regional competition at Buffalo State this weekend! I can't wait to see how we do.

Today we are having a pre-law club meeting. Our speaker is going to be Michael Law who is an attorney in Rochester. He is a Fisher alum. I have met him before and he is a really nice guy so I wasn't surprised when I asked him to speak at today's meeting and he said yes. I am interested to hear what he will say and what I will learn more about through his legal career. Listening to these speakers talk always gets me excited to be an attorney someday! Plus, whoever comes to the meeting gets free pizza! It's a really great meeting to attend if you are interested in a legal career.

Well I will let you know how our competition goes this weekend! I hope everyone has a great week!

*Kate :)

No comments: