Thursday, February 16

Hey everyone!

Well we had our Mock Trial Regional Competition and while we did not advance onto Nationals, our team did win the American Mock Trial Association Spirit Award. It's a really cool award because its calculated up by votes of other teams in the competition so we were picked by our peers for it. Since it was only our second year of having Mock Trial at Fisher, it is a great honor to get this award. I believe next year we will advance onto nationals which is really exciting. Even though we did not advance, we did great.

Now that it is over though I have so much free time that I didn't even realize I was missing. I started a new book on my kindle and its so nice to have a little time to do something not school related. Despite Mock Trial being over I still have plenty of things to do as Pre- Law President. We are planning a pretty cool fundraiser related to March Madness and I think it is going to be very successful. Also, in march the Political Science and Pre-Law departments are coming together on a trip to Washington D.C. I have to say I am pretty excited about it. We are going to get to see a Law school and an actual supreme court in action. Sounds like an experience I can't pass up. Well thats all for now.

Until Next Time...

*Kate :)

No comments: