Monday, February 20


Hi Guys!

I hope you had a great week and I believe you have a nice break coming up this week so I hope you enjoy that. With break coming up this week I’m sure a lot of you are planning college visits which is a great idea! It is getting to be about that time where you should start narrowing down what college you want to go to and the best way to do that is by visiting the college. You can tell a lot about a college from being on campus. I knew right away when I stepped on the Fisher’s campus that I was going to end up going there. The college search is really a stressful time and I know this because, like you guys, I went through the process too. It does get easier though! With each college visit, you will be able to start narrowing your search and be able to see where you fit in on campus. If you are really stressing out, don’t worry because that is normal! In the mean time though, if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them or you can call admissions. Good luck!!

Maggie

No comments: