Friday, March 30

Hello Everyone!

The semester is dwindling down. We go home for an Easter mini break next week and then just a couple more weeks of classes. Everyone is starting to talk about scheduling for classes next year and housing. Definitely a key that it's getting close to the end.

Today we had oral hearings for my legal writing class. It was interesting because we had real lawyers and judges who came in to be judges of the hearings. It was a very interesting experience. We all had different cases which the judges found quite interesting and they had legitimate questions that none of us had thought about before. Days like this make me so excited for my future career in law. There is definitely nothing else I would rather do with my life.

I can't believe we are so close to the end of the semester. Summertime is coming and then my junior year already! Who would have thought it would go by this fast! I never would have guessed that it would have but it is still so exciting! Well I hope everyone has a good week! Until next time....

*Kate :)

No comments: