Monday, April 2

Hi Guys!

It was nice to see that so many of you came out to accepted students day! I really enjoyed talking with some of you and giving you a tour of campus. I hope that you got all the information that you need to make your college decisions. I know that determining what college you want to go to is a very difficult decision and I hope that if you came to the open house this weekend, we made your decision a little easier. We had a bus tour around Rochester for the first time this open house and I hope you all enjoyed it! Pittsford is a really nice area and there are a ton of things to do here. The past 2 years that I have gone to Fisher have been really enjoyable and I always find a way to keep myself busy. There are so many things to do on and off campus that it is hard to be bored. At the open house there were tables set up with information about clubs on campus and I hope you visited some of those tables and got information on some clubs. Becoming involved in campus activities is a great way to meet new people and have some fun.

I really hope that you guys got plenty of information to help you make the best decision for you. Have a great week!!

Maggie

No comments: