Thursday, March 15

Hello Everyone!

Well we are all back at Fisher now. Spring break was great! I didn't do anything super exciting but I worked and spent time with friends and family. I can't believe what nice weather we had and are having still. It is such a tease if this isn't the start of spring. If it snows again, I think that will be a shock to our system. Not that we had much snow anyway this year.

This week has been a fairly easy week. Since I had a lot of things due before break, I don't have much homework this week; just getting a lot of grades back. Yesterday was the sustainability fair. My honors class this semester is "Environmental Ethics and Sustainability" so I went to the fair and looked at all the exhibits which were quite interesting. It's amazing what you can learn about what is going on in the environment around you that you don't even notice. Anyways, I also helped everyone clean up their tables after. They seemed really appreciative.

Today we are having a pre-law meeting where we are going to have a panel of students who are applying or have applied to law school. They have told me previously that there are a lot of things they had to do that they did not know until they got to that point. The panel should be interesting anyways.

Well I don't have much more to report this week! Hope you all have a good week!

Until next time.. *Kate :)

No comments: