Tuesday, March 13


Hi Guys,

I hope everyone had as great of a week as I did last week!  I had spring break last week, which I was super excited about.  I went and visited my brother at his college and just got to enjoy a relaxing week at home.  I did not go anywhere or do anything fun over break, but a nice uneventful week was nice for a change.  Now that I am back at school I am back in the regular work routine.  I have 2 tests this week which is stressful, but I only have 4 weeks of classes left and then a week of finals!!  In the nursing program second semester junior year, classes end 2 weeks earlier than everyone else because we have a 2 week preceptorship that we have to complete.  Right after finals are over, I will be in the hospital 40 hours a week doing almost everything that an actual nurse would do.  I know it is going to be a lot of work, but I am really looking forward to it! Have an awesome week!!

Maggie

No comments: