Monday, March 26

Hi Guys!

I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather last week like I did and took some time for yourself to relax. Last week was really enjoyable for me because I did not have a lot of work and any work that I did have I was able to do outside in the sunshine. Classes are wrapping up for me and next Wednesday is my last day of classes. It is crazy how fast the semester went by! I know that it is getting to be crunch time for you all making your college decision and I know it is super stressful. I remember making my college visits my senior year and all the decisions that had to be made really stressed me out. Just try to keep calm and look at the facts and you will know what college will suit you best. Don’t forget that this Saturday is Accepted Student Open House at Fisher so I hope to see you all there!

Maggie

No comments: