Thursday, April 19

Hello Everyone!

It's the last week of classes! The great weather outside is making me so excited for summer. Just finals and final papers stand between me and home for four months. I just can't wait to see my family and my dog! That sounds crazy but I learn a whole new appreciation of your pets when you're at school. The campus has been having some cool events lately. On Monday night I went to a hypnotist and ended up being on stage and hypnotized! My friends said it was so funny and I was "driving a new sports car" and numerous other things. It was a fun time and it felt good to get away from school work for a couple hours.

Overall I think I am pretty on top of things as far as school work. I have everything planned out as to when I'm going to do things. It feels nice to be extra organized. It takes a lot of the stress out of the end of the semester. I still can't believe I am almost done with my sophmore year. It seems like college is flying by. You should definitely believe people when they say the time in college goes by so fast because it does. Everyday I am one day closer to my future career as an attorney! It's quite exciting to think about. Well time to get back to work.

Have a good week everyone! Next week will probably be my last post of the semester!

Until next time... *Kate :)

No comments: