Wednesday, April 11

Seneca Falls here I come!!!


I just received the coolest opportunity from my Feminist Theory professor at Fisher today! She has offered to help students come up with a presentation to present at a conference in Seneca Falls, NY! I of course literally jumped at the opportunity, but my first question was...can I do this as a freshman? She was more than happy to help anyone willing and excited to work on this project. “Yes!” couldn’t come out of my mouth fast enough. Fisher has opportunities like this to market yourself and reach out to people in the field that you might want to go into. I can only imagine what opportunities are out there for me and other students in the future if I am already getting these opportunities now as a freshman at St. John Fisher College. I am pretty excited, and I will keep updating my status about that project too, because it should be fun and interesting!

Until next time...Later!!!!

Lindsey

No comments: