Monday, November 19

Hi everyone,

I went to the mall this past weekend. And yeah, I bought too much stuff again. Both the short distance between our school and the mall, and the efficiency of our school’s shuttle services, result in my frequent visits to the mall. But I have improved over time because I learned how to manage my finances and have become more independent as well. Another thing that has been keeping me very excited is that our Thanksgiving break is coming up this Wednesday. One of my classes is canceled on Monday; I only have one class on Tuesday. So I will be heading home on Tuesday afternoon. One of my friends has invited me to go to New York City for the break. I am struggling between the decision of either going home or NYC. Should I go home and relax? Or should I go to NYC and have some fun?

Melody

No comments: