Monday, November 26

Hi everyone,

Thanksgiving break is never long enough for me. As you all know from my last blog, I was debating between the choices of going to New York City or staying home. Well, I ended up staying home and had a great time. There are two main reasons for that. First, I learned from my past experiences that it would be very crowded in NYC during Thanksgiving break, and the transportation is just crazy. The second reason is that I rarely had time to spend with my family so I really wanted to stay home with them.

Due to the reason that everyone had their own plans on the Thanksgiving Day, we decided to have a get together on the day before Thanksgiving. My older sisters and my brother in law brought my little nephew and niece. That was my first time meeting my niece, who was just born couple weeks ago. My nephew, who is only 3 years old, stayed over that night. He was quite energetic, and wouldn’t stop talking about Mickey Mouse. Everybody slept on the floor that night (just for fun). By the way, we also have 3 dogs, 3 cats, and 6 puppies now. Well, as you can imagine, that wasn’t a good night sleep for me. But I still enjoyed every moment with them. And yes, I went shopping on Black Friday. It was chaos, but I still found some great deals. I came back to school on Sunday because I needed to finish some homework before Monday. Time to get back on track!

Melody :)

No comments: